Wake Up In Makeup
Choose a service to schedule
- Full Set Classic Faux Mink Lash Extension - $225
- Full Set Volume Mink Permanent Lash Extension - $350
- 1-Week Fill Faux Mink Lash Extension - $45
- (1-7 days)
- 1-Week Volume Fill Mink Lash Extension - $75
- 2 Week Fill Faux Mink Lash Extensions - $55
- (7-14 days)
- 2 Week Volume Fill Mink Lash Extensions - $120
- (7-14 days)
- 3 Week Fill Faux Mink Lash Extensions - $65
- (14-21 days)
- 3 Week Volume Fill Mink Lash Extensions - $150
- (14-21 days)
- 4 Week Fill Faux Mink Lash Extensions - $75
- (21-28 days)
- 4 Week Volume Fill Mink Lash Extensions - $180
If your current eyelash extensions are from another salon and/or you are past the 5 week mark, we will require you to have them completely removed.
- Current Client Full Set Faux Mink - $125
- Current Client Full Set Volume Mink - $250
- Bottom Lashes - $65
- Bottom Lashe Fill (1-7 days) - $30
- Bottom Lashe Fill (7-14 days) - $40
- New Set For Bottom Lashes Is Required After 14days
- Lash Removal - $45
- Full Body Spray Tan - In Salon - $50
- Don't have a location? No problem. Come to me! I'm conveniently located right in Dunwoody. In-Salon appointments are by appointment only. Call or Email for more info.
- Full Body Spray Tan - Mobile - $65 (call for appointment)
- Sit back and relax. I come to you in the comfort of your own home or hotel room. Prices do vary depending on location. Call or Email to get a quote.
- Unlimited Monthly - In Salon - $150
- Get your glow on as much as you like. 30 Day packages allows you to tan whenever you desire. Package is for in salon and comes with complimentary body wash made just for spray tanning & exfoliation scrub to use in between sessions. (Save over $65)
- Unlimited Yearly - In salon - $1,650
- Get your glow on as much as you like. 12 month packages allows you to tan whenever you desire. Package is for in salon and comes with complimentary body wash made just for spray tanning & exfoliation scrub to use in between sessions. (Save over $750)
- Tanning Party - $250 (call for appointment)
Prices start at $250 with complimentary bottle of champagne. This package includes 6 people. The host receives a complimentary spray tan when he/she invites 5 or more people. If you have more than 5 people we can design a package just for you!
Perfect for weddings, birthdays and events. Call to start planning your tanning party today!
- Hydra Dermabrasion - $99
- Hydrafacial treatment is similar in concept to microdermabrasion, however there are differences such as the lack of any crystals used to assist in the exfoliation process, plus the use of a specially shaped spiral tip and vortex technology which exfoliates and removes impurities alongside delivering pneumatically applied serums that cleanse, hydrate and provide antioxidant infusion during the treatment process.
- Micro Dermabrasion - $99
- Microdermabrasion is a fairly simple, easy, painless, non-invasive, skin rejuvenation procedure using a combination of a fine abrasive tip and vacuum suction applied to the skin. Typically there are no needles or anesthetics required for microdermabrasion. The vacuum pressure and speed are adjusted depending on the sensitivity and tolerance of the skin. Microdermabrasion is often compared to the feeling of a cat licking the skin- a rough but gentle texture. Typical microdermabrasion sessions can last anywhere from 5–60 minutes. Minimal to no recovery time is required after microdermabrasion and most people immediately return to daily activity after a session.
3D Brows MicroBlading
- Consultation - $50
- Deposit applies towards procedure.
- 3D Microblading Brow - $450
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional hairstroke technique. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because we’re impacting color closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, trigonometrical or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who simply aren't happy with their eyebrows.
The pigments used in this method have been formulated to match your original eyebrow color, and if the eyebrows are still present, blend perfectly into them..The results are a natural, flawless, fuller looking brow. Initially, the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a two week period. It is absolutely crucial to have a touch up done, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment.
The results can last anywhere from 11 to 18 months, depending on different factors affecting the procedure. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
- Touch Up - $50
- $50 Touch Up Rate only applies with in 1-2 month after full Microblading Service
- 3D Microblading Brow touch up - $250
A touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
- Eyebrows - $8
- Lips - $10
- Chin - $12
- Lip + Chin - $20
- Face - $35
- Under Arms - $20
- Full Arm - $45
- Lower Arm - $25
- Full Back - $50
- Upper Legs - $35
- Lower Legs - $30
- Full Legs - $60
Cavition Non/ surgical Lipo
- 1 session Non Surgical Lipo 2 Areas (stomach) - $150
- 1 Session Non Surgical Lipo 4 Areas (stomach & Back) - $200
- 1 Session Cellulite Reduction Treatment (2 areas of the Body) - $125
- 1 Session Radio frequency skin tightening (1 area of the body) - $80